What you need:
1 pkg. Near East Quinoa Blend Roasted Red Pepper & Basil
1 med sweet potato (about 8 oz), peeled and cut into 1/2" cubes
2 tsp canola oil
12 oz boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2" pieces
1 med onion, chopped
1 med red bell pepper, chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
1 c frozen peas, thawed
1. Prepare Quinoa as directed on box. (Set aside when done).
2. In a medium pan, add sweet potato and enough water to cover. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and cook until tender, then drain and set aside.
3. In a pan over medium-high heat, add the oil and chicken (season with pepper, garlic powder, etc.), cook until chicken is lightly browned.
4. In the same pan, add onion, bell pepper and garlic. Cook until onion and pepper is tender, about 5-7 minutes.
5. Stir in peas, sweet potato and quinoa, cook for additional 2-3 minutes. Enjoy!
Thank you, Prevention!