What you need:
1 lb. ground beef
1 c. onions, chopped
2 tbsp. garlic, minced
1 pkg. Vigo yellow rice
1/2 c. spanish/green olives
2 roma tomatoes
1 can of green chiles (optional)
3 tbsp. Sazon seasoning
1. In a pan over medium-high heat, cook onion and garlic for about 2-3 minutes, or until onion is tender.
2. Add ground beef (season meat with black pepper and salt) to pan and cook until done about 15-20 minutes.
3. In a pot, cook yellow rice as directed on package, while waiting for the meat to finish cooking.
4. Wash and chop tomato and slice olives.
5. Add rice, sazon, olives and tomato, continue cooking for about 5 minutes. **Enjoy!!!
***Serve with shredded cheese, sour cream or tortillas***