What you need:
Boneless, skinless chicken breast (amount depends on amount of people eating about 1 breast per person)
Tortilla wraps (2 per person)
BBQ sauce (I used my fav, Sweet Baby Rays)
Shredded Cheese (Cheddar or Mozzarella, I used a little of both)
2 Tbsp chopped garlic
1. In a pot, sautee garlic on high for about 1 or 2 minutes.
2. Add chicken and add water to completely cover chicken. Return to stove on high heat.
3. Boil for about 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken reaches at least 165 degrees when temped (I would suggest a digital thermometer).
4. Remove chick from the pot and run under cold water to cool it down some.
5. Pull chicken apart into bite size pieces (I used 2 forks).
7. Microwave for approximately 90 seconds or until the cheese is melted. Enjoy!