What you need:
1 French Bread Loaf
1/2 c. butter
2 tbsp. garlic powder
2 tbsp. basil
2 tbsp. oil
2 cup shredded cheese (any kind)
1/2 c. bacon
1. Preheat oven to 300.
2. On a cookie sheet, roll out foil to cover the sheet but DO NOT tear off the foil from the roll yet. Place bread loaf on the cookie sheet.
3. Cut bread loaf diagonally both way (to make x's and to make sure not to cut all the way down, you still want the bread to be connected).
4. In a bowl, combine butter, garlic powder, basil and oil. Pour mixture evenly over the bread, making sure to get in the cracks.
5. Sprinkle cheese and bacon evenly over the bread, make sure to stuff cheese and bacon in the spaces as well as on top.
6. Completely wrap the bread loaf with the foil (this is where you will finally cut the piece of foil).
7. Bake for 10 minutes. Enjoy!!!