1 1/2 lb. ground beef
1 can refried beans, heated
3 c. shredded cheddar cheese
2 c. shredded lettuce
1 c. chopped onions
1 c. diced tomatoes
1 c. sliced olives
1 c. sour cream
1 c. salsa
1. Cook ground beef, making sure to break up the meat into small pieces.
2. In a large dish, spread the ground beef evenly across the bottom.
3. Spread the refried beans across the top of the beef.
4. Top with shredded cheese, then lettuce, onion, tomatoes, and olives.
5. The final touch would be to top the dish off by spreading the sour cream and salsa over the top evenly. Enjoy!!!
****Serve with chips as a dip or serve with tortilla wraps are a dinner.***