What you need:
1 pizza dough
1 1/2 c. cheese
1/2 tomato, diced
3 slices ham, diced
1/2 c. diced green peppers
1/2 c. diced onion
1 tbsp. black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 450.
2. Using flour to evenly coat the dough, stretch the dough out to 14 to 16 inches (do not over stretch).
3. In a small bowl, whisk 6 eggs.
4. Pour eggs in the cent of dough and spread out evenly. Top with black pepper.
5. Top with cheese, ham, tomato, green pepper and then onion. Make sure to spread out evenly.
6. Place in the over for 12 minutes or until cooked. Slice and ENJOY!!!!!