1 lb. ground beef
1 pk. Grill Mates Steakhouse Mushroom seasoning
1/2 c. mushrooms
1 c. onions, sliced
1 tbsp. butter
Provolone sliced cheese
1. In a large bowl mix hamburger meat and seasoning thoroughly.
2. In a small pot, sautee onions and mushrooms with butter over medium heat for about 10 minutes or until done.
3. Form patties and cook until done to desired.
4. In a large clean skillet, toast buns.
5. Assemble burger in the pan by adding a portion of mushroom mixture on top of burger and then top with a slice of cheese, cover pan and on low heat meat the cheese, about 3 minutes.