2 1/2 lb. shoulder steak, thick cut
2 bell peppers
1/2 large onion
1/2 c. Worcestershire sauce
2 tbsp. Morton's Nature's Seasons
1. In a large bowl or container, submerge skewers in water. (This is very important to complete cover the skewers with water, it will keep them from burning as much when cooking.)
2. Cut meat, bell pepper, and onion into cubes.
3. Assembly each skewer: Meat, onion, green pepper and repeat until the skewer is full.
4. Once all assembled, evenly coat each skewer with worcestershire sauce and seasoning.
5. Cook skewers on the grill until done, about 20 minutes or to your preference. ENJOY!!