1-2 lb. shoulder steak
1 bag egg noodles (I used whole grain)
1-2 pk. Brown gravy (I used Shaw's brand)
10 oz. slice mushrooms
2 tbsp. butter
1. Cube steak, to bite-size. Season as desired, I used 3 tbsp. Nature's Seasons.
2. In a large pan, cook steak on medium-high heat until cooked, about 10-15 minutes.
3. In a medium pot, over medium-high heat sautee mushrooms with butter until tender and cooked, about 5 minutes.
4. In a small pot, make gravy according to package directions. When completed, add gravy and mushrooms to pan with meat and stir to combine.
5. Cook noodles as directed on package in a separate pot. Drain, plate a portion and top with meat and gravy mixture. Enjoy!