What you need:
2 lbs cellentani or elbow macaroni
14 oz. block Natural Swiss cheese
32 oz. block New York Extra Sharp White Cheddar cheese
8 oz. block Pepper Jack cheese
3 1/2 c. milk
Seasoning (optional, my mother uses black pepper, onion powder and garlic powder)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cook macaroni as directed on box and drain.
3. Cut all the cheese into slices, about 1/8 inch thickness.
4. In a large oven-safe dish, add half the amount of macaroni.
5. Stick half the amount of cheese in random places, spread it out though for overall coverage.
6. Add the remaining macaroni on top and repeat step 4.
7. Pour milk all over the top and then add seasoning.
8. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown on the top. Enjoy!