What you need:
2 medium to large potatoes
1/4 c. melted butter (I used liquid butter)
2 tbsp. garlic powder
1 tbsp. basil
2 tbsp. ranch dry seasoning
1/2 c. bacon crumbles
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Cut potatoes in half. Take half of potato, cut side down, and slice lengthwise 4 - 5 times. Then turn those slices and cut in at least half and dice.
3. In a large bowl, mix butter, garlic, and basil.
4. Add potatoes and coat thoroughly. Add ranch seasoning and mix well.
5. Spread potato mix evenly onto a cookie pan.
6. Top off with bacon, evenly sprinkled over the potatoes.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Enjoy!