Click here to review my disclosure policy! This post does contain affiliate links!
What you need:
2-3 lb. shaved steak
3-4 c. rice
2-3 medium green peppers
1 large onion
3 c. shredded mozzarella/provolone mix
10 oz. cream of mushroom soup
1 c. mayo
1 c. milk
3 Tbsp. garlic powder
2 tbsp. black pepper
2 tsp. salt
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Cook rice as directed on package, set aside.
3. In a medium pan over medium-high heat, cook shaved steak, garlic powder, black pepper and salt until meat is cooked, about 5-7 minutes. Remove meat but save juice.
4. In the pan, add onions and green peppers, cook for about 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
5. In a large bowl mix together cream soup, milk and mayo thoroughly. Add rice, steak and vegetable to bowl and combine well.
6. In a deep casserole dish, spread mixture evenly. Top with cheese and bake until center is hot about 5 - 10 minutes. Then turn your oven on broil and leave casserole in for about 3-5 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and brown (Watch closely to make sure you don't burn). Enjoy!