Click here to review my disclosure policy! This post does contain affiliate links!
Peanut Butter Banana Bread Cake
What you need:
3 cups basic muffin mix
5 large over ripe bananas
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup butter
1 cup peanut butter
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Peel bananas, mash them in a large bowl thoroughly.
3. In a microwave-safe measuring cup, add butter and peanut butter and microwave for about 1 to 2 minutes or until melted.
4. Add all ingredients to mashed bananas and mix thoroughly.
5. In a large, deep oven dish that is greased, pour banana batter and evenly spread out.
6. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Enjoy!!!