Click here to review my disclosure policy! This post does contain affiliate links!
What you need:
1 angle cake
16 oz. whipped topping (in the tub)
6.8 oz instant cheesecake pudding mix
milk (enough to make cheesecake according to package)
3 lb. strawberries
1. Cut (or tear) angel cake into bite size pieces and place in an even layer in a large casserole dish.
2. Make cheesecake mix, according to package. Spread evenly over angel cake layer.
3. Spread whipped topping over cheesecake layer.
4. De-steam and slice strawberries, then arrange on the top of cake in an even layer or preferred design.
5. Chill in refrigerator for at least 1 hour and enjoy!!!