Click here to review my disclosure policy! This post does contain affiliate links!
Peaches 'n Cream Squares
What you need:
8 oz. plain cream cheese, softened
1/2 c. granulated sugar
1 box yellow cake mix
1/2 c, oil
1 c. brown sugar
2 large cans sliced peaches, drained
2 tbsp. cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. In a mixing bowl, add cream cheese, granulated sugar, and 1 egg. Use a mixer and mix thoroughly until well blended. Set aside.
3. In another mixing bowl, thoroughly mix cake mix, oil, and 2 eggs. Then add 1/2 c. brown sugar and mix.
4. In a baking pan coated with nonstick spray, add cake mixture. Make sure it is evenly spread out.
5. Using a tablespoon add dollops of cream cheese mixture on top of cake mixture evenly. Then swirl the cheese mixture in. (*no specific way)
6. Layer peaches in even lines to cover the top of cake mixture.
7. Sprinkle remaining brown sugar and cinnamon over the top of peaches.
8. Bake for 45 minutes or until when poked with a fork, it comes out clean. Enjoy!!!!